Skip to content
Financial Statement Preparation
- Compilation Engagement – Prepare annual financial statements (Notice To Reader).
- Review Engagement – Perform annual review of financial statements.
Tax Preparation & Consulting
- Corporate Tax Returns (T2) – Prepare all necessary corporate tax filings.
- Personal Tax Returns (T1) – Prepare personal taxes for business owners.
- Tax Advice & Tax Planning – Consultations regarding business & personal tax issues.
- Data Entry – Entry of source documents to computerized accounting system.
- Accounts Receivable – Process invoices to clients and subsequent deposits, and provide aged reports.
- Accounts Payable – Process invoices from suppliers and subsequent payments, and provide aged reports.
- Payroll – Maintain payroll records, process pay cheques, prepare Record of Employment (ROE), and T4s.
- Bank Reconciliation – Balance bank and credit card accounts. Record electronic transactions i.e. funds transfers between bank accounts, loan payments and bank service charges.
- Government Remittances – Prepare payroll and HST remittances for Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- Business Plans/Projections – Prepare business plans and financial projections. Present plans to potential lenders and investors and assist in capital raising activities.
- Business Diagnostic – Perform a business diagnostic which will assess your company’s performance, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and identify measures to strengthen your operations.
- Business Start-up & Expansion – We work with clients to assist them with new business start-up and expansions i.e. opening new locations or developing new lines of business or products. Provide advice on preparation of records for tax purposes.
- Set-up of Accounting Systems & Tech Support – Set-up customized bookkeeping systems and accounting software to meet your needs. Ongoing onsite and remote technical support for your accounting systems.
- Training & Support – Provide training and ongoing support for bookkeeping systems and accounting software packages.
- Hiring – Assist in hiring accounting and bookkeeping professionals.
- Financial Statements – Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Customized Reporting – Prepare customized reports such as Project Reporting, Comparative reporting (i.e. Budget vs. Actual), including Professional Presentations and Graphs.
- Financial Analysis – Pricing and Margin Analysis, Financial Ratio analysis, Review of financial detail to ensure data is being coded correctly for CRA purposes, etc.
- Cash Flow Projections / Financial Forecasting – Prepare monthly cash flow projection and forecasted financial statements.
- Cash Flow Management – Day-to-day management of funds and weekly cash flow forecasting.
- Budgeting – Prepare capital and operational budgets and regular cost control review.
- Part-time Controller – Act as controller for your firm, ensuring that you receive accurate, relevant and timely information and advice on the financial matters of your company. As the chief accounting executive, the controller’s duties cover all of the accounting functions in the organization. These may include general accounting, cost accounting, budgeting and forecasting, accounting methods and procedures, taxes, and internal auditing.
- Interim Controller – Fill the role of Controller on an interim basis, in case of leave such as maternity, illness, or the transition to a new controller. We will perform the necessary Controllership duties during the absence to ensure that its business as usual.